Lincolnshire traffic warning (your all doomed.......)

just to warn all you folk’s out there who might be entering lincolnshire, the lincolnshire show is on for the next 2 day’s.

so the lincoln and all the surrounding main road’s are going to be [ZB] inc the a46 up to newark and beyond, as well as the a15, A158 and other road’s in to lincoln.

Just like when they hold that leama show! The a1 is gridlock!
Sent from my GT-I9100P using Tapatalk 2

Must admit I didn’t even realise that Lincoln was open in the week! :grimacing:

philgor:
just to warn all you folk’s out there who might be entering lincolnshire, the lincolnshire show is on for the next 2 day’s.

so the lincoln and all the surrounding main road’s are going to be [ZB] inc the a46 up to newark and beyond, as well as the a15, A153 and other road’s in to lincoln.

You mean the A158

considering that i use the 158 on a weekly basis i should know that :blush: :blush:

:grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:
We handed off our Lincolnshire drops to the Notts depot. :sunglasses:

fredthered:
Must admit I didn’t even realise that Lincoln was open in the week! :grimacing:

I was over that way today, nice and quiet and no electric till midday - power was off :open_mouth:
so apparently it is,
but make sure you close the door and turn the lights off when you leave :unamused: yaarrp :laughing: :laughing:

lincoln is open during the week, only on a wednesday morning between 9.15 am to 9.30 am :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

yeah… they shut the A1500 from Scampton village to the A15 as well - ■■■■■■■■ as needed to pop over the roundabout to pass on though to dunholm but nooo - all closed off and had to go long way round through Lincoln and back up again :unamused: