Limited edition Scania

Only 50 of these with a choice of paint jobs. UK only.

truckingtopics.co.uk/scaniagoldengrif.html

750bhp engines? Really?

And here I am driving a CF 410 :frowning:

They’ll struggle to get them off their hands. No money in transport! :wink:

Whitey will be having palpitations.

730 not 750

scania.co.uk/about-scania/me … iffin.aspx

Whats the price tag ,knowing scania i bet they have made it daft money :cry: :cry: :cry:

seth 70:
Whats the price tag ,knowing scania i bet they have made it daft money :cry: :cry: :cry:

More than likely. Now I love my Scania’s but would never buy a special edition as it’s money for cosmetics. I suppose you may be able to justify it in that they hold their value better & may be easier to sell to the fan boys if you get done with it but you need mega wedge to begin with to justify the initial outlay.

Whoever wrote that needs to do their homework :unamused:

kindle530:

Why kindle what do you know :question: :question: :question:

I quite like it looks the part would be nice to have one and have a nice paint job and do it up a bit more and I would go around showing it off at truck shows and stuff but I think that’s my age :stuck_out_tongue:

Done some homework ,160.000 quid ,i think i will give it a miss :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

Ill have 2 :wink:

seth 70:
Done some homework ,160.000 quid ,i think i will give it a miss :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

ROFL, you’d have to be seriously off your ■■■■ to buy one.

What’s a bog standard 730, like £130,000? So you’re paying a 30 grand premium for a natty gold paint job & a bit of writing on the side (I can’t stand writing on wagons). They haven’t even painted that stupid near side rear side window which I think looks naff unpainted. Total ■■■■ take.

Not to mention you could get 2 new Merc MP4’s or 2 new Volvo FH’s for the same money & still have enough change to go to Vegas for the weekend & ■■■■■ it on roulette & hookers.

That paint job doesn’t have make it look old when put against Merc and Volvo’s current cabs.

seth 70:

kindle530:

Why kindle what do you know :question: :question: :question:

Truckingtopics should read what he writes, he wrote twice there is a 750 version, fingermissing nickyboy and me actually read the Scania report where it says 730, plus the fact there isn’t a 750 Scania as yet. :unamused:

Hope it comes with frilly curtains :smiley:

Apparently one has been sold to an operator in the Evesham area…

The only difference to a normal scania 730 is a gold paint and a badge on it,surely is better or cheaper to get one and paint it how u want it ,that way it would stand out more ,end of the day their will be 50 knocking about ,i would be gutted to buy one then they brought a new model out .im sure ones due very soon :unamused:

Thanks for pointing out the error…must have been having a blonde moment!
:blush: