Lightweight 6 x 2

I need to look into getting a lightweight 6x2 unit prefrebly high roof other than the cf ftp what gets close to 7.5 t tare weight

renault premium

Its finding them with a lightweight midlift that’s the problem 8t is to heavy got a tga flat roof with a mini mid lift and thats borderline

don’t know the tare weight of this, but, it has the baby midlift and alloys

fleetex.co.uk/spec_sheet.asp?UnitID=5038

fleetex.co.uk/spec_sheet.asp?UnitID=5014

fleetex.co.uk/spec_sheet.asp?UnitID=4997

walkermovements.co.uk/spec_s … itID=10711

walkermovements.co.uk/spec_s … itID=10700

walkermovements.co.uk/spec_s … nitID=6365

Little black cf would be perfect but think that’s long gone the other at fleetex is OK but 900km is up there but its cheap enough walkers have got some ex turners cf’s one seems OK but I think they’ve been hammered thanks for them

normally, if it is still on their website, they still have it

they usually remove sold vehicles quickly

I’ve got a cf85 510 ftp for sale. It’s on an 08, auto box, high roof, euro 4, engine rebuilt last summer after tubro went, 800k and test to april. I could put a years ticket on it if needed, i’m looking for £8250 plus vat. Also a euro 5, 08, 105 460 as well.

you have a pm

I have an ex Hoyer Scania R420 highline, with a light weight midlift, there are 2 on ebay on 08 plates for £15000, mine is an 06, had it foor 3 years, and it has been a belter.

I am not sure on its unladen weight, but coupled up to my Kelberg half pipe, i am taring in at 13.60 with a full tank

McCulla will have the choice of two DAF CF480 FTP As-tronic end of March as there are 7 new Iveco Stralis HW coming and the CF’s are being defleeted.
They have big tanks and not a pile of KM (GRZ 5579 has around 500k only)

mcculla.co.uk/

Ask For Brian Beattie,
should be able to get them at good money :exclamation: :exclamation: :wink: