Lights a go go (dag trans & punchard)

Who drives the punchards motor?

if im not mistaken thats Fat Lads motor :question: Good pics Carl,ill have to get some of my mootor lit up,looks quite good i think :smiley:

top pics, i thought a young lad drove the punchards motor

mark fatlad drives that one and the young lad ben drives one of the newer 560s mate

Carl:
mark fatlad drives that one and the young lad ben drives one of the newer 560s mate

He member on here?
where is your motor on here Carl :astonished:

Carl:

he only bout my age (22) jammy beaut !!

spot the difference on dag,s truck :question: :question: :question: :question: :question: :laughing: :laughing:

Don’t know why they call him fatlad he’s not even that fat :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :unamused: :unamused:

truckspark:
spot the difference on dag,s truck :question: :question: :question: :question: :question: :laughing: :laughing:

somesort of stickers on the front corner panels?

an in a another pic were carl is chilling with him, the lights fitted to the mirrors wasnt workin but r now??

right about the front panel,s MARK but there not stickers , airbrushed and some more on back of cab look,s the dog,s bol!!! haven,t got any pic,s yet the guy hadn,t finished it when i left

lights in the mirrors are switched seperate to other,s :blush: :blush: :blush:

And hes changed his lights again they were yellow now the blueish colour again?

wa is actually airbrushed on the cab truckspark?

is there any other addtions am missing?

the airbrush pics are vikings there still some more bits to do there,s some on the back of the cab as well

josh :open_mouth: :open_mouth: well spotted the led,s in the top spots have been changed there the same as the lower & visor spots new out 4x leds in a small bulb type fitting fat lads got the same in his grille spots

Whats the super mean on the scanias?

rooster said ya where gettin it done dag, looks well mate

punchards have 3 v8 scania units the 3rd is in the newer blue livery

Joshh:
Whats the super mean on the scanias?

rooster said ya where gettin it done dag, looks well mate

It was on the grills of the LB 110’s & 140’s josh… 110 super & 140 super, they never put it on any others…

gav im sure its to do with the fact there turbocharged engines mate

some of dags from peak truckshow this weekend

Carl:

oh dear dag’s got a red hella out in his prem kit!!!