life up north

Hi all.i posted this on the good old days forum but thought that i will post here also as this is for ex pats.i now live in swedish lappland above the arctic circle,having lived for a time in canada[my wife was from quebec]i am constantly surprised how similar canada and lappland are.the similarities include the climate,types of forest,the design and way houses are built,the mentality of the people and the general way of life.for anyone who cant get to canada the scandinavian arctic is as close as you can get.i am curious to know if there are any more brits[maybe also old M.E.drivers]living up here. :question: :question:

hutpik:
Hi all.i posted this on the good old days forum but thought that i will post here also as this is for ex pats.i now live in swedish lappland above the arctic circle,having lived for a time in canada[my wife was from quebec]i am constantly surprised how similar canada and lappland are.the similarities include the climate,types of forest,the design and way houses are built,the mentality of the people and the general way of life.for anyone who cant get to canada the scandinavian arctic is as close as you can get.i am curious to know if there are any more brits[maybe also old M.E.drivers]living up here. :question: :question:

Sent you an email mate! :smiley: :smiley: