Life in the UK: could you pass the citizenship test?

I scored 10 so not really sure if I should be here■■?

guardian.co.uk/uk/blog/quiz/ … -test-quiz

I scored 11 out of 24 :blush: :blush: :blush: .
I thought that one of the questions might of asked can you read or write English but at the end it said your English is not good enough for you to emigrate to the United Kingdom :cry: :cry: :cry: .
Oh well, at least we have got a Welsh Sheila for a Prime Minister instead of an Eton Spin Doctor. :slight_smile:

19 out of 24 so I just scraped through and can stay for now. :open_mouth: :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ll get me coat then shall I? :blush: :blush: :blush:

I got 16 not,as my school reports used to say " must try harder " many years ago :laughing: .

Coffeeholic:
19 out of 24 so I just scraped through and can stay for now. :open_mouth: :stuck_out_tongue:

That’s good news Neil :smiley:, are you working in the textile factories or are you building a canal :laughing: .

Dave, as 18 is the pass mark you will have to stay in Radnorshire :laughing: .

You scored 18 out of a possible 24

Well done! You are above pass level.

Easy, should I apply for citizenship now? Don’t think so, I’ll keep wearing my cloggs.

It is a good job I still have my West African Residents Visa :blush:

You scored 15 out of a possible 24

You have failed, the pass mark was 75% According to the Life in the UK Test, you have insufficient knowledge of the English language or of life in the UK to remain. What would you change about the test if you could? Head over to our open thread and let us know.

What a load of pish! its well known you are not welcome in the UK unless you are a muslim and unable to speak english, worse quiz than Bullys Truckin Hell.

1. Does that mean I get help to relocate?