Life after Brexit: A lorry driver's journey

youtube.com/watch?v=Y65154sF9AM

Dunno if this has already been posted.
Interesting video though.

Still the boring,uninteresting Brexit threads keep coming!
They keep coming from the usual suspects.

If you dont find them interesting dont reply. Really that simple.
I know Brexit is a touchy subject on this forum but you really dont have to post.

I know this will probably just end up being chucked into the megathread anyway. As it will disintegerate due to brexitiers moaning.

Personally, I think it is ridiculous we have a single thread discussing brexit. Why not have one single thread discussing trucks while we are at it. That way the forum can just have 2 threads. :grimacing:

Edit:

Kinda funny to think that people actually come on this forum to say how Brexit is impacting truckers. And all they see is a single thread with long essay like posts talking about how Churchill is great and that Macron smells like ■■■.
The Brexit thread should really be renamed to the EU bashing thread. :grimacing:

@Switchlogic isnt that one of your coworkers? your with that firm right?

adam277:
I know Brexit is a touchy subject on this forum but you really dont have to post.

I know this will probably just end up being chucked into the megathread anyway. As it will disintegerate due to brexitiers moaning.

Personally, I think it is ridiculous we have a single thread discussing brexit. Why not have one single thread discussing trucks while we are at it. That way the forum can just have 2 threads. :grimacing:

Edit:

Kinda funny to think that people actually come on this forum to say how Brexit is impacting truckers. And all they see is a single thread with long essay like posts talking about how Churchill is great and that Macron smells like ■■■.
The Brexit thread should really be renamed to the EU bashing thread. :grimacing:

5 weeks in… that’s all

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Socks!

Autism socks for all you special people out there that just wont let it go!

Ok, so he didn’t have correct paperwork, the tunnel failed to pay on more trains, how is that the fault of brexit,… once he gets to France he has to wait on customs, because of delays his company crested is not having 2 LRN numbers… and trains… oh well it happens …

adam277:

I’ve not watched the video (life is too short) but from the image above unlikely since I technically work for a Volvo dealer :wink:

adam277:

I think Pete or Ray White have an account on here but only pop up occasionally.

adam277:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y65154sF9AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y65154sF9AM

Dunno if this has already been posted.
Interesting video though.

The BREXIT thread is here : viewtopic.php?f=2&t=167626

All Brexit discussion in there please.

Monkey241:

adam277:

Edit:

5 weeks in… that’s all

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

True, it’s only the first few weeks.

Additional rules and regulations arriving April.
And then some more in July.

Think how much better things will be then.

More soqs please