Liechtenstein

Anyone know of any remote campsites or wild camping areas ,cost of living / shopping ect ,iam thinking of going this year in my camper ,any info appreciated ,thanks Dan.

Dan Punchard:
Anyone know of any remote campsites or wild camping areas ,cost of living / shopping ect ,iam thinking of going this year in my camper ,any info appreciated ,thanks Dan.

I don’t know that area but the Valais region of Switzerland has some of the most wild unspoilt country in Europe that you’ll find anywhere in the Alps.But at usual Swiss costs.

What’s wrong with Scotland or Wales, Dan? Must be loads or remote areas here. Or Northumberland.

get yourself over to the costa del donegal if its not super sandy beaches,then its your classic rugged coastline…great for wild camping,and great for local friendly people. total class for a trip back to 1960 and as wild as you want it to be.going swiss will cost megabucks,but def a plus point to knock leichtenstein off the list…im hoping for a rosslaire,cherbourg,paris,assen(truckfest) amsterdam and sluis type of tour in mine…heres hoping.

I’ve done scotland & Wales both business and pleasure ,and my dad is in Kinvara on the Shannon if I ever hear of it again it will be too soon ,I just didn’t know if it was as expensiveas Swiss ? Thanks Dan.