Lidl, lutterworth

got to do my 1 st lidl tomorrow and is it a aldi type of thing i.e self tip, are the booking times important there ,ala aldi . ta

Yes, Yes and Yes Ady :smiley:

oh no, no, no, then :cry: :cry: :cry: , and with 1.00 starts its going to be a bad week allround

1 oclock , is that am or pm

ady1:
got to do my 1 st lidl tomorrow and is it a aldi type of thing i.e self tip, are the booking times important there ,ala aldi . ta

Don’t know if you need this but it might help if you do
trucknetuk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=15091

lidl lutterworth only takes deliveries between 6am and noon. its self tip and turn up when you like as long as its booked in. best bet is as late as possible because everyone seems to be there early doors :unamused:

jon

holliefabbabe:
1 oclock , is that am or pm

1 hr after midnight , i class it as the midle of the night but its classed as a early st art :open_mouth: .

jonboy:
lidl lutterworth only takes deliveries between 6am and noon. its self tip and turn up when you like as long as its booked in. best bet is as late as possible because everyone seems to be there early doors :unamused:

jon

yea thats what i was told , make sure your there before mid-day , was booked in at 6 oclock and got there about 10 0clock .
only bit i couldnt make out was the bread i had on [+10, 3 pallets] i had to tip in the ambient, then onto the chill bays and tip some butter [+3, 6 pallets], then back onto the ambient bay and tip 4 pallets of nana bread [ +3, 4 pallets].
surely if the nana bay was in the +3 compartment with the rest of the +3 chill stuff it should of gone in the chill not ambient :confused: :confused: :confused:
why i could tip all the +10 in the ambient , then all the +3 in the chill i dont know