Lidl for Eurocentral

motherwelltimes.co.uk/news/l … -1-4127386

Are they going to have the one way system going the right way this time?
Are they going to provide space to park up while you wait for paperwork?
Are they quietly ignoring lost jobs in Livingston while promoting new jobs in eurocentral?

scanny77:
Are they going to have the one way system going the right way this time?
Are they going to provide space to park up while you wait for paperwork?
Are they quietly ignoring lost jobs in Livingston while promoting new jobs in eurocentral?

all lidls are set up on the euro model so will always run the wrong way

Even still, Lidl Livi seems to be a special kind of disaster. The place is chaos, how often is it queued on to the roundabout and beyond? Park up and wait for your paperwork, that’s if you can get out of the bay and manage to squeeze into an empty bit of the yard.

Hopefully they sack the ignorant whoppers that work there and get some workers that can communicate in English rather than Troll Grunt. 3 hours I waited last week for 2 pallets to be checked. Hopefully they get a boot up the arse in that regard too.

A.

Last time I was there they gave you a pager. I just parked round the back few hours later it paged my door number. Then I had the pleasure of tipping it for them which some on here rave about.

Its a big move though because Livingston to eurocentral imo is not reasonable commuting distance which means they’ll need to pay a lot of redundancy money out. Then they need to hire drivers, warehouse staff, office staff etc.

Another thing that depot next to aldi in Bathgate is ■■■■■■■ massive and it has lay empty since it was built about 5 years ago. I see they have a small tenant now called schuh, but lidl should have snapped that up. Wonder who they had in mind when they built that.

merc0447:
Last time I was there they gave you a pager. I just parked round the back few hours later it paged my door number. Then I had the pleasure of tipping it for them which some on here rave about.

Its a big move though because Livingston to eurocentral imo is not reasonable commuting distance which means they’ll need to pay a lot of redundancy money out. Then they need to hire drivers, warehouse staff, office staff etc.

Another thing that depot next to aldi in Bathgate is [zb] massive and it has lay empty since it was built about 5 years ago. I see they have a small tenant now called schuh, but lidl should have snapped that up. Wonder who they had in mind when they built that.

The pager system is a good idea, it’s just a disaster in that place.

That Schuh site would be perfect, agree completely.

A.