Lidl Bridgend.

Will be shut till October because it needs a new roof costing a cool £12 million which is more than the building cost originally. Apparently the company who built it went bust soon after work on the building was finished.
Just thought I’ll let anyone know who normally goes there.

hopefully it wont re-open!

It’s been closed for just over a month now. Its not that bad to tip at, long as you dont get there in the afternoon :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

Mr B:

Why ? It’s great there, you turn up get on a bay of your choice tip yourself straight away drive back round have a coffee by then your paperwork is ready and off you go. No booking times as such either.

bald bloke:

Mr B:

Why ? It’s great there, you turn up get on a bay of your choice tip yourself straight away drive back round have a coffee by then your paperwork is ready and off you go. No booking times as such either.

and how many places do you know that will let you park in the yard on the doorstep overnight■■?

I have even used it for overnight parking when loaded as it seems quite safe to stop there :smiley: just drove out in the morning.

Bloody dead end place is Bridgend.

Twinned with Micronesia

No doubt a ‘grant’ will help to prevent this poor company from having to close.

Sent from my iPhone using my right index finger!

vwgpmk2:
I have even used it for overnight parking when loaded as it seems quite safe to stop there :smiley: just drove out in the morning.

Yeah there’s no security its the same at W.S.M you can just drive in and stay the night.

fredthered:
No doubt a ‘grant’ will help to prevent this poor company from having to close.

Sent from my iPhone using my right index finger!

No grant needed warrinty covers it and lidls are bigger then most people think. There is no security at any of their sites maybe just a keypad to enter the code

Unlike some, I don’t have a problem with self tips. In, tip and back out. None of this half hour either side crap then wait for some dullard to be bothered to get round to you…

Happy days :stuck_out_tongue:

That’s the worst lidl imho. Used to go there with Tate and Lyle. Turn up at half 5 front of the que, get told they haven’t got a bay as they haven’t put yesterdays away yet. Once tipped told the palletts were too close together/far away* then wait about an hour for paper work. Quickest tip I’ve had there was about 3 hours.

*Delete as applicable

It’s better than that ■■■■■ hole at Enfield,if only they’d dig that grass bank out in front of the ambient goods in bays,it would make so much difference.