License Return from DVLA

Hi all,

Just wondering if someone could give me some insight in to how long it takes the DVLA to process a pass? Has anyone recently passed and can let me know how long it took to get your License back and DQC?

Greg

In the same position greg passed on the 12 th November still no license also rang today still nothing :cry: got my cpc card within a week though along with my digi card

My Licence was returned in 12 working days from test pass.

hothead1988:
In the same position greg passed on the 12 th November still no license also rang today still nothing :cry: got my cpc card within a week though along with my digi card

I would be ringing them until they give me a idea of when its gonna be on my door mat. I think it should take 2 weeks MAX?? both my cpc and licence came about 1 1/2 weeks after passing them both.

After all you will probably not find work until you get the card back, If I was both of you i would go on gov.uk/view-driving-licence and check to see if its changed on there, if it has then your licence is most probably on its way

Saying its going to be 3 weeks before they can chase it… as said 12th i passed still nothing, Be the third time ringing today i will just keep on till someone tells me or i shall be on my way down to them this week :imp:

hothead1988:
Saying its going to be 3 weeks before they can chase it… as said 12th i passed still nothing, Be the third time ringing today i will just keep on till someone tells me or i shall be on my way down to them this week :imp:

on the back of your pass paper does it say how long you have to wait before ringing them about were your licence is? and i hope they mean 3 weeks from the 12th other wise thats a joke… next time you ring them tell them that you cant start work until you have it and that your running out of savings to wait for it to come(or some other BS story).

Ok so i just found my pass paper and it says 3 weeks from passing, so if i was you i would wait untill the 3rd of dec and then ring and tell them "that you cant start work until you have it and that your running out of savings to wait for it to come(or some other BS story). "

did you check online for your licence, It can be a good indicator as to if your licence is on its way, I found that if it is showing your C or CE on the net then your licence should be with you in the next few days.

I passed on 14th November and had my licence back on 27th so there doesn’t seem to be any rhyme or reason to their processing system :confused:

4th time i rang today i lost my patients as every person you speak to tells you something else! But i am now moved to high priority after saying needed it for work and ill have to cancel Christmas if it isn’t sorted today and i will be ringing up every hour every day :smiling_imp: So tomorrow its going to be sorted and on its way :smiley: if people are having no luck just ask to speak to management tends to get it sorted.

Thanks for the replies, I spoke with the DVSA and my DQC is getting processed as I type, the DVLA well they’re not so helpful but I can’t complain as it’s only a week ago I passed, just need it for a job!

I passed on the 30th November and by checking online mine was updated yesterday so just waiting for it to arrive now.