License Renewal....

Hi chaps, just having to renew my driving license with which I have had to provide a new photograph.

When my new license comes back, will it matter that the photo on my license & driver card don’t match? If so, does anybody know the procedure for changing the picture on your driver card as there is no obvious option for doing so?

I renewed my digi card in December 2011 and my licence in February 2012 and they have different photos and will do until the end of 2016. Defeats the object of using them as ID I think.

It is possible to legally have a driving licence and digicard photo which are almost 15 years apart

how old are you ?
Asking as changing photo may extend current LGV expiry date

I renewed the photo in 2012 and both licence and digicard expire in December 2016 when I will be 66.

ROG:
It is possible to legally have a driving licence and digicard photo which are almost 15 years apart

how old are you ?

Looks like i’m OK though by the sounds of things. Glad, cos i’m sick of forking out fees to the DVLA.

rob22888:

ROG:

how old are you ?

Looks like i’m OK though by the sounds of things. Glad, cos i’m sick of forking out fees to the DVLA.

Ok medically until age 45 so changing photo will not change that for you