License renewal how long?

Just had to pay £20 to change me photo as it was due for renewal, how long befre i get it back?, only license check at work runs out next Sunday, and i wont be allowed to drive if ive not had it back

About a week.

Thats ok then did it last tuesday

The current industrial action at the DVLA means it is taking up to 4 weeks at the moment.

Coffeeholic:
The current industrial action at the DVLA means it is taking up to 4 weeks at the moment.

Strangely after a weekend away I got back to a letter from DVLA, Important info about your driving licence. Thinking its my medical
requirement to renew my LGV/PCV entitlement I open it to find I need a new photograph !

Wonder when the medical forms will turn up, not sending this off before then. Didnt know there was industrial action at DVLA, god bless the civil service eh. :smiley: My entitlement is up mid december.

bugcos:
. . . . . . . license check at work runs out next Sunday, and i wont be allowed to drive if ive not had it back

Is that a ‘company policy’ thing ?

Yes mate it is, licence came back after 8 days so everything was ok :smiley:

Following on from my previous post. Got my medical forms through the post with my renewal (also requiring me to renew my photo )

After daft prices being quoted for a medical locally (80 quid plus) I booked with a link off this website Doctors on Wheels. (45 quid inc of vat) 2 days later had my medical on the service area on the A27 in Arundal. Well equiped vehicle, really good Polish Doctor.

Sent the forms off Monday with the Photo, and the licence was returned Friday. 5 day turn around quite impressed really.

Thumbs up to DVLA for a change :smiley:

bugcos:
‘…i wont be allowed to drive if ive not had it back…’

I’d push my luck if I had taken a photocopy first, eh :wink:

Coffeeholic:

Sent mine off 9 weeks ago, had to answer a health query 7 weeks ago, still licence less :confused: .