Licence

Received my licence back from the DVLA with my Class C pass and now CE provisional

I had been checking online daily to see if it was updated but no update. I was under the impression it should show the entitlements online before I’d acctually recieved the licence back ?

Thanks

Marshall12:
Received my licence back from the DVLA with my Class C pass and now CE provisional

I had been checking online daily to see if it was updated but no update. I was under the impression it should show the entitlements online before I’d acctually recieved the licence back ?

Thanks

Usually online well before you get the licence

I’m in the exact same situation as OP got license back today, not updated online…

I have been checking online for updates but it is still showing the old entitlements. Last time I checked was yesterday 9pm. This morning my miss came home from work and from downstairs she shouted morning baby … your licence is here, I was like “shut up”.

Turned out it was true when I opened the little envelope. Straight away to the .gov site and it is still showing C1 and C as provisional entitlements.

THE ONLINE SERVICE IS FAR BEHIND WHEN IT SHOULD BE FAR AHEAD!

How are they gonna expect to scrap the paper counterparts in about 3 months time, when their online service is not up and running?

i applied for my hgv provisional about a month or 2 ago and the provisional entitlement was added a week before i recieved the license in the post… meant i could book my theory a week earlier :slight_smile:

sam

For those needing the link = gov.uk/view-driving-licence