Licence witheld,waiting for TC to decide

Hi guys havnt posted much recently but just wondered if anyone else has faced this,on filling the form that goes with your medical bit there is a box driver conduct,i put driver hours offence which was 4 yrs ago, i paid the fine and faced the local TC who banned me for 4 days as there were 4 offences,fast foward, since sending my medical forms in two months ago and ringing the dvla they said a backlog has occured,no licence,they did send a letter to present to vosa/police saying everything is ok if stopped,rang again last week and told everything sorted and would receive licence this week,today received letter saying TC is looking into it and it rests with him,anyone had this occur? just to add these were really minor offences,but the firm was flashing red on the vosa light system,and we were made an example of,ive no other offences since then.

4 years ago !! - do not know why that’s an issue now :confused:

I think it’ll have been picked up automatically, hopefully go straight to the TC and filed as a fake report.

Good luck!

You have done your time for that and paid the fine, surely they would have took you licence off you back then. Probably just a procedure they have to go through to confirm your punishment.

dew:
I think it’ll have been picked up automatically, hopefully go straight to the TC and filed as a fake report.

Good luck!

how can it be a fake report :smiley: the OP has reported it and he was the one who got fined for it :smiley:

ROG:
4 years ago !! - do not know why that’s an issue now :confused:

cheers rog,thats just what i thought when i opened it.

Dvla dont have the final say on your vocatinal licence that is what the tc is for, wouldnt worry it standerd procedure where you have had convictions and it automaticaly referd to the tc