Licence renewal query

I’ve had to renew my licence photo because it’s 10 yrs old, I did it online on Sunday, when I got home yesterday, there was a letter with a replacement DCPC card, and not my driving licence, does anyone know if this is automatically replaced at same time, or have the DVLA, got it wrong, I tried to ring DVLA today, and spent 30 mins on phone and moved from number 8 in queue, to number 5. Just wondered if anyone had, had the same when they renewed their licence…

perkibre:
I’ve had to renew my licence photo because it’s 10 yrs old, I did it online on Sunday, when I got home yesterday, there was a letter with a replacement DCPC card, and not my driving licence, does anyone know if this is automatically replaced at same time, or have the DVLA, got it wrong, I tried to ring DVLA today, and spent 30 mins on phone and moved from number 8 in queue, to number 5. Just wondered if anyone had, had the same when they renewed their licence…

how did u get your new updated foto to them by doing online

donnymac:

perkibre:

how did u get your new updated foto to them by doing online

If your passport’s less than 5 years old there’s no need to send a photo.

Deleted :blush: