Licence renewal cost?

Hi, i seem to be having a blonde moment, i am just filling out my licence renewal form after having my medical and for the life i can’t find
out how much i have to send the good people at Swansea. Also can’t find the book that came with my licence renewal so can’t look in there.
Its for my lgv renewal at 55 and no other changes.

No charge, free.

I’ve just done mine, decided to get the medical done, instead of just the 12 month Covid version, it took exactly 2weeks to come back.

As above it’s free. If you also put a photo on the form you can update the photo for free too and there’s no need to get someone to sign it.

Interesting to see it took just 2 weeks to come back. I did a full medical too and got an email confirming they’d received mine 10 days ago so hopefully it’ll arrive at some point this week or the next.

Great stuff thanks, would explain why i couldnt any prices…

Mine arrived today too. Couldn’t believe it when it said no fee required. Christ they must feel guilty after robbing us via CPC, new tacho card etc :laughing:

Mine was up for renewal and it said no fee required unless updating photo. It said I didn’t need to update the photo - yet it expires on the same date as the licence! So I duly sent the photo, and fee.

Just had the cheque returned saying no payment necessary! Bizarre.

Currently on the .gov web site it says they send out the renewal form 56 days before the licence expires but does not say the same for over 45. I am guessing it should be the same. My licence runs out on 1st October but I have a 4 week holiday between now an then and I’d like to send it off before I go.