licence probs

passed cat c 21 05 licence sent by test centre to dvla.left with blue pass paper,i was given assesment date for c+e as today went for assesment only to be told no licence no assesment (blue paper means nothing only a pass lol)ok,then company said hold on we’ll phone dvla to see if you have c+e prov on your licence,phoned dvla only to be told by someone who could’nt understand english properly my licence had’nt been proceesed yet :frowning: has anybody else had these problems

There was another post on this subject not long ago and the majority said that their licences had come back within 14 days - I would ring DVLA again, make sure you can understand the person on the other end - ask for another or call again if you cannot - and ask why there is a delay in your case.

Its only 2 weeks since you passed your cat C, and there has been a bank holiday as well, so DVLA probably have a bit of a backlog at present. Did your examiner not tell you that it could take up to 3 weeks for your licence to be sent?

Just for information the test centre don’t actually send your licence off, they just shred it and inform the DVLA to issue a new one. Unfortunately as you found out, until your new licence comes back with CE provisional entitlement on it, training organisations are not allowed to take you for assessement.

thanks guys for reply,was just having a moan really, its so annoying just waiting about as my funding runs out at end of month(redundant) and theres only 2 companys used for lgv training no more slots avaiable till 2nd week july