Licence Information

Just messing about, renewing my licence & came across this page-View your driving licence information

After checking the dates, I’ve only just noticed that I’m loosing a week on my driving licence every time I renew it, it used to run out on the 7th of December (birthday is the 8th) renewed it at 45 then 50 & now 55 but these Cheeky Sods have stolen 3 weeks off me, runs out on the 16th November, so the next licence will run from 16/11/15-9/11/20.
How does that work ?
I always assumed that my Standard. Car Licence would run up to 7/12/30 (when I’m 70, if I make it that far !) but at this rate I might as well hand it it in next week [emoji57] taking into account that it’s renewed every year after 65 (HGV Entitlement)

CONFUSED DOT COM ! (Another Government RIP Off)

Happened to me I think it’s 5 yrs from when you have your medical .

Driving licence 5 year medical renewals start on the date when the licence is issued and not when the last one expires

Did you get the one off free 5 years like many others including me have done :question:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=129498

ROG:
Driving licence 5 year medical renewals start on the date when the licence is issued and not when the last one expires

Did you get the one off free 5 years like many others including me have done :?:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=129498

I did :grimacing:
just done mine, popped into PO -they took piccy -paid my fee - and hey presto week later new 5yrs - cool :sunglasses:

I missed that thread Rog, did my medical last night & I’m sending it off today, with a new picture & £17 of my hard earned cash.