Licence Application Form

Just so I’m sure I’ve got this right, on the DVLA application form for a provisional entitlement do I tick “C” :question:

There is also an option for C1 and C1+E which i believe is for 7.5t :question: :question: :question:

Presumably the provisional C upgrades itself to a provisional C+E once you’ve passed the rigid test :question:

Any clarification would be appreciated :smiley: .

I take it you have C1 on you licence already.
Yes tick C for rigid, when you pass you get provisional C+E automatically.

Thanks, yes C1 already there.

Great just tick C then.
Like i said when you pass and get your full C licence back provisional C+E will already be on it.
Good luck if you go for it.

Someone has not read my tips pages. :exclamation:

The steps to become LGV Driver

STEP 2
Obtain your provisional licence.
You can order a D2 Form by clicking on This Link (MARK FORM FOR C NOT C1) Forms can often be obtained from the Post Office or Training schools
A good idea might be to also tick the D provisional as this will save you from having extra medicals in the future should you wish to persue a PCV licence
Driving Licence Codes

mikewhi:

Makes no difference if got C1 or not as doing C covers C1 - C1 does not have to be done before C :wink:

ROG:

mikewhi:

Makes no difference if got C1 or not as doing C covers C1 - C1 does not have to be done before C :wink:

Ahh thanks ROG often wondered about that wasn’t sure though.

too many licences
too few jobs

■■■■■■00:
too many licences
too few jobs

Ain’t that too true!

HERE COMES A MONEY SAVING TIP:

Tick for provisional D too. You never know what you might do in the future and this way you won’t have to pay again :smiley:

the decking wrote :-

Tick for provisional D too. You never know what you might do in the future and this way you won’t have to pay again

Isn’t that what Rog wrote about 5 posts up on Monday!

:blush: Sorry, time for an eyetest :blush:

Good tip all the same. Just got my provisional back today, with the D entitlement on as well.