LHD trucks and european companies in the UK

HI!
Does anybody knows a UK based companies with LHD trucks who do europe runs? I used a search engine and google as well and can’t find anything. My experience is only on LHD trucks and I found the company I want to work for (F1 team) but becouse of my (1 year only) experience they don’t like me :blush: So need to find something else. If you can help I’ll be more than grateful!

Van Den Bosch? They take on newbies. It’s not F1 transport but they do European work and take on brits. :grimacing: :grimacing:

vanderbart:
HI!
Does anybody knows a UK based companies with LHD trucks who do europe runs? I used a search engine and google as well and can’t find anything. My experience is only on LHD trucks and I found the company I want to work for (F1 team) but becouse of my (1 year only) experience they don’t like me :blush: So need to find something else. If you can help I’ll be more than grateful!

Don’t take it personally, but an F1 team will want someone experienced in more than just driving, it isn’t a hard job to drive a lorry but they will expect some other qualities, hospitality, engineering, teamwork or modular building.

One years experience in left or right hand drive will have taught you little about international borders, paperwork or packing the truck with millions of pounds worth of equipment, we have one member on here who does motorsport transport and he started at the lower end.

It would be easier to train the F1 tyre technician to drive a transporter than the other way round.

vanderbart:
My experience is only on LHD trucks

So? Why would that make any difference, if you can drive a left ■■■■■■, driving a RHD isn’t going to be any different.

Ralph Davies has LHD wagons,does mostly uk now,and some euro work,with ref to F1 work,the trailers are very expensive and ride low,i would probaly damage them while getting on/off the ferries.As the ramps on the ships go up and down while boarding,most would raise up the air suspension to stop the damage.