Lgv1 training Oxfordshire, any recommendations?

Hearing about this driver shortage they are expecting over Christmas I want to upgrade to class 1, can you recommend anyone around the Oxfordshire area? Jld were my first call but can’t get me a test date until Christmas Eve

JLD would be my recommendation

check the link in my signature below for others

Or maybe consider doing residential with us. Free accommodation and 10% discount for Trucknet users.

Give the office a call 01623 620062.

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Peter Smythe:
Or maybe consider doing residential with us. Free accommodation and 10% discount for Trucknet users.

Give the office a call 01623 620062.

+1

:wink:

Have already PM’d you through here Pete :slight_smile:

Repost, don’t know how to delete

Replied. Didn’t seem to get an alert of a message. Or maybe I did but didn’t see it. Old age is wonderful!!

Thanks, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

I’m not getting alerts either

Makes me feel a lot better LOL

All booked and paid for through your team pete, they were brilliant to talk to and very helpful and flexible which is very unusual in customer service

Thanks for the booking and especially for the comments regarding our customer service. I train the office staff personally and huge emphasis is put on the need to move heaven and earth to keep customers happy. This comes before any other consideration.

All the best with your course, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Failed the first time last month :frowning: was too nervous every and cocked the reverse up, was watching the yellow line for the walkway in my mirror instead of the one marking the test area, they should really be a different colour lol am sitting in the reception now waiting for my training and retest

All the best with it. Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Nailed it :slight_smile: I’ll be back for ADR one day.
Everyone and everything was great, no complaints no faults :slight_smile: thank you

Congrats Sam, nice one! :smiley:

Brilliant! Next ADR course is w/c 21st March. 28hrs free cpc included. £450 with no more to pay for exams, VAT etc.