Lgv wannabes beware

to anyone out there thinking of doing Lgv training please please please stay away from certain brokers.

On the 07/07 I stupidly booked to do my category d test with 10 hrs of lessons and my cpc initial,I had researched on the internet and this company ticked all the box’s I thought.!!

I paid on-line on my visa card and was looking forward to gettng on with it!! After 7 days I had not heard nothing from the company at all,they never phoned again and all the numbers I was given or had all went unanswered.

On the 12/07 I recieved a letter from the comany which contained a photo-copied A4 piece of paper with reciept roll attached for a cpc periodic pass protection at a cost of sixhundred and thirty pounds,which had been deducted from my account.I definitly it not even know about this never mind autherise payment,and I definitly never wanted it!!!

Untill this date now,I have contacted the company nearly every day by either phone or email,only to be passed pillar to post around the office and get know-where.

I have eventually after 8 weeks managed to do my theory test and first part of my cpc,which I have done via fast-trck as they sent me an email with the bookings.since then 3 weeks have passed and again it is impossible to have any communication with anyone from fast=track.

I honestly believe they are just scammers and want me to give up with them,I ring everyday only to be told one lie after another,I do not believe they are or ever where going to honour there agreement and help me gain my licence or cpc.

Luckily the visa team have managed to freeze the sixhundred and forty pounds for the time being but I am still out of pocket over a thousand pounds to these scammers,I just hope anyone out there gets a chance to read this before they make a stupid big mistake like I did.

EDIT
From the forum rules, which you have electronically agreed to:

We will remove any gossip that is found to have no foundation in truth, to protect us,the poster and the company concerned.

If you have “New Factual Information” that can be verified then by all means post a new topic or add a reply to the original.

For the reason above, I’ve removed portions of your post to where they can’t be viewed, but if you can substantiate what you said, please contact UKAdmin@Truck.Net. and when it’s verified, I’ll happily replace it back in your OP. dd.

Sadly, these posts come up all too often. Suggest you try Trading Standards. You’ve already got VISA on your side for the pass protection so that’s good. Hope you come out of this OK. Pete :laughing: :laughing:

aa

SimonB:
You paid with a card you are PROTECTED.

Call your card company immeditately and ask for a ‘chargeback’ say you have not received any goods or services AND that the company took more money than you agreed to. Your card company will refund you ASAP and the broker will be forced to try and prove differently. You will get your money back if you act NOW.

Si

So sorry to hear that mate. I took SimonB’s advice before and he helped me out immensely. Theres a thread from me about the company I went with highway hgv training