Lgv Training

Hello everyone,

I have recently set the ball rolling to gain My Lgv licence. I Have passed the medical and done the theory and hazard perception test and passed. So now its time for practical training. I’m based in Lincolnshire near Boston and wanting some feed back on training providers around that area. I Know there is Boston Hgv training which is fairly local so If anyone has any training experience and feed back from them that would be much appreciated.

Regards

Karl

If you look at the LGV Training Tips post in this forum, by ROG (it’s sticky and at top) it has links to a few that people on here have ‘approved’ in Lincolnshire including Boston HGV.
Best of luck with your training.

Cheers, I’ll take a look

Standard advise is to book an assessment drive, to check you are happy with vehicle and school generally, and give school a chance to advise how much training you might need. Expect to pay a little bit for this; some knock this off the training price if you book with them, some do not.

If you need initial driver cpc then ask about the price for that as well

Is Peterborough too far?

I’ve got a centre near Peterborough if that’s of any interest.

Wherever you fancy, book an assessment. Compare vehicles, trainers, facilities and prices of course. See what’s included and then decide.

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Peter Smythe:
I’ve got a centre near Peterborough if that’s of any interest.

Wherever you fancy, book an assessment. Compare vehicles, trainers, facilities and prices of course. See what’s included and then decide.

Hi Pete

Yes I have been looking around your website and I am interested.

Is the Hgv test centre in Peterborough?

ROG:
If you need initial driver cpc then ask about the price for that as well

Is Peterborough too far?

Hi Rog Peterborough not to far for me.

Eastcoaster34:
Is the Hgv test centre in Peterborough?

yup

yup

+1

I can recommend Peterborough as I did my c+e there the other week with Peter Smythe’s company I’m not from the area so don’t know the roads but didn’t find it to bad and passed ok. The trainer Dave is a nice bloke as well very calm just what you need when learning.

Justin :smiley:

jusholmes:
I can recommend Peterborough as I did my c+e there the other week with Peter Smythe’s company I’m not from the area so don’t know the roads but didn’t find it to bad and passed ok. The trainer Dave is a nice bloke as well very calm just what you need when learning.

Justin :smiley:

+1