LGV-Training-to-Beat-the-Recession!

ezinearticles.com/?LGV-Training- … id=2562305

With layoffs happening all over the globe, it appears that secure jobs are getting scarcer everyday. However, despite the hard times, it appears that there are simply those jobs that continue to be in demand. One of them is LGV driving.

Who laughed as much as I did :question:

What a fantastic idea. Waste money training drivers to join the thousands of other unemployed drivers.

fantastic idea for the training companies, not so fantastic for the poor sods who are spending the money on a qualification which is pretty much useless for 2 years at the best of times

Guess where the links at the bottom of the article take you…
pathwayhgv.co.uk :unamused:

If you scroll to the bottom of the page you can rate the article - I think it needs some trucknet justice :wink: :smiley:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Looks like pathway have found another way to rip off people.

I find it very theraputic to fill in their online form with my thoughts on them.
This is sick its like getting someone to train as a milkman, coalman or anyother dying trade.

The only thing that surprises me is that it is not promoted by comrade Brown and the commie party or Trucknet.

Just think of all that extra CPC funds heading for the government coffers, they could have the national debt paid up in no time through giving a few disillusioned wannabe drivers a spot of dry

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

April 1st already :question:

Tiger.