Lgv training south wales

Thanks Rog, DLT TRAINING it is then. It is the only one listed on your recommended training centres in your tips for newbie drivers in Mid Glamorgan.
Best regards
BarneyBoy

I’ve been looking at these too as I’m looking to do training in new year. Only thing is its 2 trainees to an instructor. I’d rather do the training one to one myself. Suppose there’s benefits to both ways.

Just passed my C with Big Wheelers. Great tuition from Tony and passed with just 2 minors. Had 4 lessons 8 til 12 and test on the 5 th day. Worked out well to have the shorter days. Got my C E next week again with Big W.
Would highly recommend

Alant123:
Just passed my C with Big Wheelers. Great tuition from Tony and passed with just 2 minors. Had 4 lessons 8 til 2 and test on the 5 th day. Worked out well to have the shorter days. Got my C E next week again with Big W.
Would highly recommend

This is who I’m looking at doing mine with. How much is it to do licenses back to back if don’t mind me asking??

It’s about a £1000 for the C and £1100 for CE. 20hrs training and the test. Quite a bit but when you break it down if you had to hire a truck, fuel it, try and get insurance and have the tuition £200 a day is not that expensive.