LGV Training in Wrexham/Chester/Shrewsbury Area

Hi All,
Can anyone give any recommendations in the above areas where i can train and hopefully pass the class2 and class1. Also looking at doing cpc as well.

Cheers :smiley:

Confirmation Code:
Hi All,
Can anyone give any recommendations in the above areas where i can train and hopefully pass the class2 and class1. Also looking at doing cpc as well.

Cheers :smiley:

Hi CC,

You might start your search by clicking this link to the TN list of recommended LGV training providers, because the training schools in the link have all been recommended by feedback from TN members who have received a good service at a reasonable price:

:arrow_right: LGV TRAINING TIPS [Reworked 01/02/2022] (Read only) - #5 by rog - NEW AND WANNABE DRIVERS (INTERACTIVE) - Trucknet UK

Although there are a number of other training schools within your chosen area, this is the one I seem to recall as having received the most recent feedback:

:arrow_right: http://www.chevrontraining.co.uk

Good luck with your training, and please don’t hesitate to ask any questions, cos somebody on here very probably knows the answer. :wink: :smiley:

I’ll second Chevron training for that area also for the same reason as above

The owner of that school is also a member of this site as well as having his own coach driver site/forum - I think that’s correct

EDIT - he has posted below :smiley:

Feel free to give us a call or just pop in anytime - always happy to answer any questions you may have

John

No brainer - go to John.

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Peter Smythe:
No brainer - go to John.

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Ditto

Paul :smiley:

chevmac:
Feel free to give us a call or just pop in anytime - always happy to answer any questions you may have

John

You have a pm :smiley:

Pm answered

John :wink: