LGV training in Leeds - info required

Now then. Ive just left the army and now live in Leeds. Looking for a decent LGV company to do my LGV training.

Little bit of history: I did an LGV course down Lincs around 3 years ago passed the theory bit (CPC) but failed the practical test in a bit of a sneeky way I think. I was on my driving test when almost completed the examiner told me to take a right, which I did, the bugger was testing my alertness I think and being all nervous and spending over £2100 desperate to pass as cant afford another go I noticed the sign on this bit of road telling me that the lorry shouldnt have been down there, I noticed it but went by it and stopped. I failed my test there and then. ‘Nevermind’ I was told ‘give us another £300 and we will go again’.

Anyway. I had to pack it in there as didnt have 300 notes to hand over but was a bit ■■■■■■ off, just wished my school had said be careful of trick instructions. Some might say wasnt a trick but when you are listening to an examiner and all nervous needing a licence and all that I just thought at the time bit of a bummer thing to do.

Anyway all in the past. Im out of the army now and need to get a driving course done, I have some ELC’s to use too if any company in Leeds takes them.

The theory CPC I passed is that any good still does that still stand? Like I say was about 3 years ago now when I did it.

So basically need a decent team to help me in Leeds. Cant afford another loss!

Any help fellas?

Try this firm and you should be okay.
tockwithtraining.co.uk/

Try Paul @ Elmet.

Also welcome to have a look at us.

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

As said paul at elmet driver training great bloke and very good pass rate I failed my first attempt but that was my fault I can’t recommend paul enough he is is easy going and makes you feel comfortable and let’s you go at your own pace

ALL theory tests are only valid for 2 years

jjbainbridge85:
As said paul at elmet driver training great bloke and very good pass rate I failed my first attempt but that was my fault I can’t recommend paul enough he is is easy going and makes you feel comfortable and let’s you go at your own pace

:blush: :blush: :blush: :smiley: :smiley:

Bless you.

Paul :smiley: