LGV Test Routes Ipswich

Does anyone know roughly where the likely test routes are for the Ipswich test centre ?
Got my class 2 coming up soon and was going to have a drive around to familiarise myself with the roads as I’m fairly new to the area - some additional info would help me recce the right areas. Any help much appreciated.
Thanks

Your instructor will take you around any tricky bits and the rest will be down to your driving skills

Test route teaching is not the way a good instructor will teach but they should teach you how to drive and cope with just about anything that you will reasonably come across

I agree with Rog. But a good instructor will make sure you’ve seen the “trip up points” that are on some test routes. eg unusual or late road markings/signs.

Listen to your trainer.

All the best with it. Pete :laughing: :laughing:

It’s quite a nice place for testing, the examiners are human (or at least were 5 years ago) and there are plenty of nice wide roads with not too much traffic.

Look at Cobham Road turning right into Felixstowe Road, that’s a bit tight for a rigid. There were a couple of other bits I can’t remember but on the whole I thought it was OK.

Thanks for tips / encouragement.