LGV LICENCE RENEWAL

My LGV/PCV LICENCE expired on 28/9/13.
I intend to renew the licence,this month
What I want to know is? do I pay a fee,or is it FREE ■■
Thanks in advance :

Dont tell me your stressing over the money barry :wink:

5-yearly vocational licence renewals are free. But if you need to renew your photo as well there’s a £20 fee.

barryprocter:
My LGV/PCV LICENCE expired on 28/9/13.
I intend to renew the licence,this month
What I want to know is? do I pay a fee,or is it FREE ■■
Thanks in advance :

1. Do you need to do a D4 medical or a self assessment one? - if over age 45 a D4 will be needed

2. Have you been issued with the new style licence which came into force in October 2012?

If yes to 1 and no to 2 then by simply changing the photo even if not expired you will get 5 years extra on your LGV

lots of stress Seth 70,down to ,my last 100 grand,forgot to mention I am 67 y o. with full cpc.and pre 2012 licence. do I have to pay a fee ? on application,
Thanks for the replies,need licence quick, tried to retire but bored out of my mind

barryprocter:
lots of stress Seth 70,down to ,my last 100 grand,forgot to mention I am 67 y o. with full cpc.and pre 2012 licence. do I have to pay a fee ? on application,
Thanks for the replies,need licence quick, tried to retire but bored out of my mind

You just need to do your yearly D4 medical and send licence to DVLA - only expense is for the medical and if you pay more than £60 then consider yourself ripped off

The 5 year LGV photo thing I mentioned I do not think will work for you as you are now on annual medicals

Do you mean full driver cpc?

Thanks ROG,
Yes it is driver cpc,£500 down the drain,(ltd co.self emp) also have medical booked in Sunderland for £40.00
Regards
BAZ