LGV C pass

Well after one and a half days of very intensive training from Guy at C & G Services in Gloucester I have passed first time with two minors at the ripe old age of fifty. Onwards and upwards it’ C + E time next, but as C & G don’t have their own artic I may have to go else where, so has anyone got any experience of Paul Williams in Gloucester?

Cheers, Simon

sim_64:
Well after one and a half days of very intensive training from Guy at C & G Services in Gloucester I have passed first time with two minors at the ripe old age of fifty. Onwards and upwards it’ C + E time next, but as C & G don’t have their own artic I may have to go else where, so has anyone got any experience of Paul Williams in Gloucester?

Cheers, Simon

Hi sim_64,

:grimacing: CONGRATULATIONS on passing your LGV “C” test :smiley:
:smiley: :smiley: :grimacing: :smiley: :smiley: :grimacing: :smiley: :smiley:

I’ve just had a look at the TN list of recommended LGV training providers, but Paul Williams doesn’t seem to be on the list… yet.

It means nothing that a provider isn’t on the TN list, because it might just be that no TN member has used that provider, or they did but didn’t choose to leave a comment on the forum for whatever reason.

A click on this link to the TN list of recommended LGV tuition providers may help you with some ideas:

:arrow_right: LGV TRAINING TIPS [Reworked 01/02/2022] (Read only) - #5 by rog - NEW AND WANNABE DRIVERS (INTERACTIVE) - Trucknet UK

sim_64:

Cheers, Simon

Excellent, it just shows how few hours it can take to pass. This is why it’s a must to have an assessment at a couple of training providers.

I have got candidates through of exceptional driving ability with just 4 hours training.

Paul :smiley:

That’s good to hear, I too am 50, C test in two weeks, well done fella :sunglasses: