Leyland Museum Transport day

Sorry boys and girls short notice I know, but tomorrow is open transport day at
The Commercial Vehicle Museum on King Street Leyland . There will be loads of
transport from bygone times, come along and say hello to Big Al

I was looking out for Carryfast with his prayer mat out in front of the FTF with a Detroit 12V71 but didn’t see him.

acd1202:
I was looking out for Carryfast with his prayer mat out in front of the FTF with a Detroit 12V71 but didn’t see him.

Carryfast’s medication must be working or may-be he is still in the “rubber room” Bewick.

Bewick:

acd1202:

Carryfast’s medication must be working or may-be he is still in the “rubber room” Bewick.

Tell carryfast that FTF goes to Astle park theres plenty of green fields to run around in Cheshire he’ll not hurt himself.
John Riley takes his ward le france to Astel thats got a big V12 dd in it.

Went across to Chorley today to the Leyland Museum Transport day,quite a good turn out and the weather held for a change.Nice to meet up with BIG AL and put a face to the name.Some more photo,s on the photo forum.

Stanfield:

Went across to Chorley today to the Leyland Museum Transport day,quite a good turn out and the weather held for a change.Nice to meet up with BIG AL and put a face to the name.Some more photo,s on the photo forum.

Nice to meet you too, good turn out. I met one or two more members from Trucknet. regards Big Al Nice picture :smiley:

Big Al:

Stanfield:

Nice to meet you too, good turn out. I met one or two more members from Trucknet. regards Big Al Nice picture :smiley:

Was nice to meet you big Al :smiley: