Lewis or Nico?????

C’mon Lewis :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Agreed…

It’s just not cricket to root for Nico…

100% Lewis. True racer with a racers instincts

So Lewis is second on the grid… And Nico will not like Hamilton just waiting for him to crack…or mess up.
Should be a good one… plus Jenson placed well to make leaving him out much more difficult.

I just hope Lewis doesnt just plough into Nico to ensure the win. That would spoil what’s been a good year from the pair of them.

Be the mother of all sulks if nico wins championship

I hope Jensen gets another year at Mclaren :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Say again?

I go for Lewis as well,but not a great fan of either tbh. Little Bernie will be the ultimate winner though :cry:

Lewis

It’s hammertime!!!Go Lewis go :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Probably best start I’ve seen lewis do bring it home son !!

That’s the way to do it… Well Done Lewis… !!!

Well done Lewis, well done to the lads I know who work for Mercedes, they had a great year. And it might look easy for Mercedes, but the Mechy’ss and truckies work some serious hours and they all going to be messy tomorrow. :laughing:

And great to see Nico come and congratulate him like a true gentleman. :smiley:

muckles:
Well done Lewis, well done to the lads I know who work for Mercedes, they had a great year. And it might look easy for Mercedes, but the Mechy’ss and truckies work some serious hours and they all going to be messy tomorrow. :laughing:

And great to see Nico come and congratulate him like a true gentleman. :smiley:

Good sportsmanship from nico in the room at the end, hoping Lewis wins a 3rd next year will be interesting with the introduction of Honda , hopefully another good season if only they fit a megaphone to the exhausts :smiley:

Great race, Great season, looking forward to next year :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Good result.was great Nico congrats Lewis, Fantastic for Masa and williams team, Nice to see Jenson save Mclaren with those valuable points in constructors. :slight_smile: