Letter in Truck & Driver

Did anybody else read the letter in T&D complaining about the ■■■■■■■■ on “a truck forum”, can’t think what forum their referring to eh :wink:

Link?

That hole magazine the a moan fest from start to finish in its self last time I looked throw it. 20 years so it was a intresting, liverly, interactive read full of great write ups on all diffrent trucks can still remember when the Renault magnum first came out and thay run a great centre spread feather on it. Now it’s just a ■■■■■ rant from start to finish. Is a shame as it dose reflect the pulse of the trade.

The ■■■■■■■■ only started when the Stobart and agency drivers started using this forum.

They been looking on a women’s forum? :slight_smile:

I haven’t read that rag in years. Imagine writing to a magazine to complain about complaining.

Some very sad people out there.

Yeh, and imagine someone typing on a forum complaining about someone writing a complaint about the complaining in a magazine. :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

:
Yeh, and imagine someone typing on a forum complaining about someone writing a complaint about the complaining in a magazine. :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

:slight_smile:

chester:
The ■■■■■■■■ only started when the Stobart and agency drivers started using this forum.

I thought this was a public forum and there was no restriction on Stobarts or agency drivers joining. These people are obviously not the problem it’s people like you that judge ■■■■■ and slag off other drivers on the basis of who they work for.

What do you expect when we have truck drivers slagging off trucks on here. Crazy world.

does anybody remember the trucking mag from the 80s with a middle page spread cartoon with hundreds of different things going on,hard to explain :smiley:

steptoe:

chester:

I thought this was a public forum and there was no restriction on Stobarts or agency drivers joining. These people are obviously not the problem it’s people like you that judge ■■■■■ and slag off other drivers on the basis of who they work for.

Why are these people obviously not the problem?

steptoe:

chester:

Your on the wrong forum fella
Try this one womenonlyforums.com/

Stobart drivers & agency drivers are welcome along with butchers and bitchers even, they just have to pay a secret hand shake fee…

Legend_Scania:

steptoe:

chester:

Your on the wrong forum fella
Try this one womenonlyforums.com/

That forum would be too bitchy for me, I can only just cope with this one… I just hope I never end up on the agency or Stobarts cos I would feel like a right leppar.

I remember the centre spread with all the individual little scenes like women partly concealed by curtains and the dog always up to no good, those were the days nothing to do but look at a comic.

:

Imagine someone imagining someone was complaining about complaints in a magazine complaining about complaints on a forum?

Scanner:

:

Imagine someone imagining someone was complaining about complaints in a magazine complaining about complaints on a forum?

I’m Spartacus! :smiley:

NO, I am Sparticus.

stobarttrucker:
does anybody remember the trucking mag from the 80s with a middle page spread cartoon with hundreds of different things going on,hard to explain :smiley:

Weren’t they done by the same bloke who used to do Ogri in Bike* magazine?

*As in “motorbike”, not push bike. Before I get flamed. :laughing: