Let's see if the next bridge is any higher

youtu.be/ZYJl0WNCAvM?t=399

I know you mean for us to see the lorry striking each bridge, but that last clip of the van driver getting carried away by the river he tried to cross was pricelsss :laughing:

Didn’t tesco recently have a problem with new d/d ( looking at first pic) , where they were hitting I believe motorway bridges , my mate was saying it was just hitting the back of the tri , something to do with automatic suspension on the back of the tri , which was lifting on its own , driver hits bridge , unaware it had lifted
He was on about they’d now had a warning in cab to warn you of tri raising

Thing I find with these clips. Most of them arnt that dangerous just minor and some are even pointless.
As for the truck obviously it didn’t occur to who ever was filming it to phone 999 or get Infront of said truck try slow it down get the drivers attention.
No better to just watch it happen and film it all

The trailer suspension hasn’t returned to ride height. Maybe the valve is stuck (most? should automatically pop out causing self levelling). Maybe the arm on the middle axle has detatched. Maybe the EBS lead is defective or not connected. It’s something we should think about especially with a DD and on the former hard shoulder with bridges like this with the curved support.

edd1974:
or get Infront of said truck try slow it down get the drivers attention.
No better to just watch it happen and film it all

I’d agree on the calling 999, but given some of the attitudes from some drivers it might not be ideal to follow the second suggestion, he might be just not GAF’ing and looking to just “get away with it”, and might take unkindly to being encouraged to stop

Cuttlefish:
The trailer suspension hasn’t returned to ride height. Maybe the valve is stuck (most? should automatically pop out causing self levelling). Maybe the arm on the middle axle has detatched. Maybe the EBS lead is defective or not connected. It’s something we should think about especially with a DD and on the former hard shoulder with bridges like this with the curved support.

Maybe the driver took it literally in his morning huddle when they get together and sing AO let’s go

The gas man:
Maybe the driver took it literally in his morning huddle when they get together and sing AO let’s go

“All revved up and ready to go” :sunglasses:
youtube.com/watch?v=3gCWOb7V-b0