Let's feed the hungry

if we all steal one box of goodies from our trailers, stock pile it, then give it to some hungry kids.
wouldn’t we look like nice robin hoodie truckers?

limeyphil:
if we all steal one box of goodies from our trailers, stock pile it, then give it to some hungry kids.

No we’d look like thieves.

Anyway there are no hungry kids in this country except those who are being deprived by their parents, and I doubt there is any child poverty in this country, so where are you talking about ?

limeyphil:

I’m not a Tea Leaf, looks like thieving doesn’t bother you, or you wouldn’t have suggested it.

If you can’t afford to feed ya little ■■■■■■ you shouldn’t have then. End of.

Could be a job for trucknet transport ltd. Take a trailor of half inched goodies over to Africa. :smiley:

limeyphil:

You didn’t came up with that Idea when by Nolan for Interview.Did ya?

I’m going to take the thread in the way it was meant and say…What a great idea but does being a Robin Hood type mean we have to wear tights?

ShropsBri:
I’m going to take the thread in the way it was meant and say…What a great idea but does being a Robin Hood type mean we have to wear tights?

Are you hoping the answer is yes? :slight_smile:

DadsRetired:

ShropsBri:

Are you hoping the answer is yes? :slight_smile:

if we are wearing tights, then we could recruit the mothertrucker ■■■■■■ to trucknet transport.

i often went out of uk empty and offered free passage to families looking to return to their own countries. no one applied.

trucknet ■■■■■■ transport!? lol

limeyphil:

Just put your hand in your own pocket and do the honourable thing, instead of being a tight wad :smiley:

dinosteveus1:
If you can’t afford to feed ya little [zb], you shouldn’t have then. End of.

Great idea that would solve all the problem of all those hungry kids in Africa then the zb’s won’t keep coming on the tele here asking for money and food to feed them all. :smiling_imp: .

But how is it that the place is too short of food to feed anyone there but everyone has enough energy to keep on turning out loads of kids :question: . :confused: :smiling_imp: