Lets do some shopping

Went last to asda,walked an Hour around checking Price and lost Appetite.So popped around the Corner and got me some Fries.
Today i had to go as Fridge is empty.
Its just un-talkable what they do

2 Year ago,just before recession i could buy for £30.- 2 big Cary Bag full of Food.
you not getting one for that today.Thats by far over Inflation.
Then,they import lots from everywhere and have to rise the Prize of British Products to can sell Imports for affordable Prize.
Makes it sence to have British Apples higher in Prize then Oranges or Bananas?
No :exclamation:
Does it make Sence to rice Prize of Bread to keep Prize of bio Fuel down?
Does it makes Sence to sell British Fish more expensive the Import Fish?
So,we go to get some Fries.But where?
Where is Aunt Ann with her small Fish&Chips Shop gone? Open till late.mostly 23.00 or mitnite
But it gets worst
Now ASDA announced it will go away from Buy 1 get 1 free/half Prize or similar.
Insted they will lower every Single Item to make it that Way cheaper.
No,thats not gone to happen.
I always had some ASDA Value Sardines at Home.You never know what you eat at 04.00 when you cant sleep,and with Diabetes is it difficult to have a Snak.
Now,they costed £0.24 and went up to £0.34
I know that as i was there.If they go now down to £0.30 is it still gone up by £0.06 and not gone down,and that is it they worked the last few month very hard to go to that Point.
So dont talk about Fair Prize when you talk about shopping

My head hurts :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

gardun:
My head hurts :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

paracetamol.jpg

Hope this helps

He is getting worse…I have tried to defend him but…SOD OFF! :laughing:

The prices are being pushed up because they have to import so much Polish food which they have to sell off at a loss so all those Polish immigrants who are quite prepared to work for less than the going rate have enough money to but their stuff. :wink: