Let the fun begin!

Managed to pass the CPC Case Studies yesterday, and theory and hazard perception this morning, well chuffed! :smiley: :smiley:

That hazard perception for me is nothing more than a money spinner. I got 79/100 but for one clip I got zero as it said I had pressed too many times. I wouldn’t have minded but it must have been about three from the end so how I changed my method I don’t know. The advice previosuly offered of double clicks about a second apart is good advice.

Now the real fun begins, roll on Monday when I can book some pratical training. Happy days! :smiley:

Congratulations on passing your theories! I think it’s generally agreed that the hazard perception test is flawed but it doesn’t matter to you any more.

Good luck with your training and test. Pete :laughing: :laughing:

WELL DONE MATE :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Yeah i think most will agrea and it sounds like it was the clip with the fire engine comming from a side road
that got you i only got 1 point on that one near the end .like you i had not changed the formula of my clicking . Just another gov money maker …but you will never have to do it again now eh . :smiley:

Absolutely spot on, it was exactly that! Well at least I feel better knowing I’m not the only one. I sat there a bit goggled eyed when the mesaage came up on the screen saying I’d cheated, how dare they lol.

Now comes the fun part where some poor soul has to experience me learning to drive again :smiley:

some poor soul has to experience me learning to drive again

And who is that going to be? :laughing: :laughing:

Well I’m in Doncaster so there a about 4 local ish outfits. I’ve read various comments on here about some good and bad.

I’m going direct (no brokers) so I plan to ring around on Monday and do some visits. I’m doing this for fun as I have a full time job which I enjoy, I just always wanted to drive LGV’s so now I can afford it and my wife hasn’t put up a fight it’s about time to fulfill an ambition.

It may sound a bit off the wall but once I have my Class 1 I intend to offer a company my services for free for a day a fortnight to cover an exisiting drivers shift once I have proved to them I can do the work. I certainly don’t want to put someone out of any work by offering to do it for free but I would really like to get some experience once (if!) I get my license. I might get laughed out of town by a couple of TM’s but it’s worth a try.

I better just explain what I mean before I get shot down in flames! The idea is to try and get a company to still pay their exisiting driver whilst he stays at home and I cover his/her work. I know it sounds odd but the money isn’t the issue for me and I have no intention of stopping someone who needs to make a living getting the work.

Just thought I better clarify :smiley:

Maybe we’ll see you on your visits. :laughing: :laughing:

Pete

I have tried to send you a PM without success as it seems to be just sat in my outbox? I’ll give your place a ring tomorrow and see if Friday or Sat morning would be ok for an assessment drive.

Congratulations on passing

Doncaster you say? Im from Rotherham, if your looking for a training school i say go with TAL (training) in sheffield. I used them an i can not folt them in anyway, they was brill with me

I don’t think PM’s are working as tried to PM Pete about unrelated subject and had no answer :unamused:

I sometimes struggle with pm’s though I’ve finally managed to send a reply to peak46. Checked inbox for a message from dar1976 and there’s nothing there.

So if anyone sends me a message and I don’t reply, please don’t think I don’t wanna talk!

Direct email is info@truckdrivertraining.co.uk but this is only picked up in office hours.

All the best everybody taking training and tests this week, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

The office sorted it . Thanks Pete.

Now I will stop hijacking the thread :slight_smile: