Lesmahago

Is lesmahago truckstop shuting soon ? i have just read on the truckstop forum that it closes this week is this true cause i thorght it was closing in about 18 months ? :frowning: as below

Davyboy wrote:
make the most of it, Tesco have bought the site,another one bites the dust
be about 2 years according to sign on door

I’ve heard it’s the end of the month that it closes.waynedl

Private messageE-mailTop

Report this postReply with quoteRe: Would Recommend
by barry woodcock » Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:53 pm

its closing next week

Dunno, we need more though - not less!

Can we have a forum/sticky where people can post where they are for the night please (if they feel like being sociable)?

another tesco soon :angry: :angry: :angry:

As far as I know, it closed on the 1st of the month, now a new tesco store to be

it closed last friday.

it was closed when i tried to take a break there today.another bloody good truckstop lost due to politics and money again when will drivers stand up and fight to keep these places going.never because we do not want to lose our jobs or money.we need to stand together like the french drivers do and block all roads so no1 can get anywhere at all.but as always we brits are to scare to stick together and fight for our jobs

Got many an excellent Pie, chips & beans from there! Shame it’s shut, oh well…

Thats terrible, i hope they r gonna replace it like they did with lockerbie■■? like there aint enuf superstores about… we’l all hav 2 start parkin in tesco car park then lol!!

Never liked the food there meself but good location better & cheaper than moto crap tho.

So another one shuts, called there a couple of weeks ago for my 45. Nice to ee the owners thoight alot of there customers with all the posters and signs saying something along the lines of,no we arnt shutting tesco aint bought the sight we are here for another 18 months at least.
Sorry but it seems like they should have said thanks ive taken your money and had a big wad of tesco so bugger of cause im shutting.