leith docks

hi all I’m looking for somewhere to park up overnight at leith docks
many thanks

Last time I parked up there it was full of ■■■■■ so you’ll need a lock on your fuel tank and MT truck

google.com/maps/place/55%C2 … -3.1842707

never used either but itl be as close to leith as you will want to be…

truckfly.com/en/truck-stops … orry-park/

newbridge ind est would be not so far away,and theres not going to be much traffic anyway.
if you go right into leith,then you will be about as welcome as a ■■■■ in a spacesuit…apart from the prozzys,junkies,junkie prozzies,and more junkies.

Not Leith… but Possil Park not to friendly either…I was parked up near the Glasgow exhibition centre one night and a car drove in and tried to ram raid a shoe wharhouse the friking sliding doors must have been nie on a foot thick :unamused:

Grew up in Milton next door to Possil [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

that about as good as it gets…
every time you shut your window there,your likely to jam somenes fingers :open_mouth:

Yrs ago when the tv repair guy came he wouldn’t get out his car/van until his mate turned up in his to watch his car/van whilst the first 1 came up to fix it

And the hacks refused to come in to the Milton

I deliverd double glazing to ■■■■■■■■■■■ once from **** in W.mids …I remember the transport manager giving me a ball a king for brining cash back LOL, what happend was they needed an extra truck for 2 days from Charthire Oldbury depot so off I went round to **** and loaded they gave me a £100 fuel float, I had collected a Merc 4 wheeler up with twin tanks on an it was an X Que transport truck I filled it up from Charthire’s fuel pump and off I went to load. I got back the next day still with fuel to spare in fact it read half full or woz it half MT, I had to take the MT steel cradles off at ****, then I gave the transport manager the £100 back while we were alone as I was going to fuel up again at Charthire then they get the fuel bill, he went spare at me ''what the [zb] have you bought the cash back for you [zb] you should have got a signed fuel ticket and put the cash in your pocket ‘’ well I didnt know did I LOL :grimacing: big mistake :blush: