Leicester firms

Hi all I’m a new class 2 driver with limited experience with agencies as I have a full time permanent job, I am currently actively looking for a class 2 job and have tried god knows how many companies just wondering if there’s any iv missed if u can recommend try any or know of any taking on? Thanks dan

Danieldouglas24:
Hi all I’m a new class 2 driver with limited experience with agencies as I have a full time permanent job, I am currently actively looking for a class 2 job and have tried god knows how many companies just wondering if there’s any iv missed if u can recommend try any or know of any taking on? Thanks dan

Why not get your Class One to broaden your chances ?

For example - DHL Leicester are wanting a Class One Driver this very day.

Otherwise you could try :

Pertemps on 0116 255 4641
or
Ocean City on 0116 289 7842
or
BNJ Tamworth for Hinckley work on 01827 303888

. . .and of course there is a job section on this website.

viewforum.php?f=22

for class 2 try Logistical support.they have contract at Co-op.as well try ARC LIMITED .THEY HAVE TO MANY small contract,

Don’t want agency tho want a full time job

Danieldouglas24:

Good Luck.

Danieldouglas24:

try ,but you chance near 0 get full time job without agency job first.

Andrejs:

Danieldouglas24:

I stand a better chance than that and I can’t go to agencies as I have a full time permanent job and no one in their right mind would risk loosing a full time job for agency as I could loose everything as its not garrenteed. And iv been using annual leave and workin for an agency from which iv been asked back for and offered 2 jobs which due to the fact they are 40+ miles away iv had to turn down, iv also had a driving assessment today for another company anything is possible, you just have to go get it! I just wanted a little help in the way of companies to try not to be ridiculed cuz I don’t want to live my life on a day to day basis when I have a mortgage to pay, it’s not worth loosing a permant job for that’s secure. Thanks for positive input tho

Danieldouglas24:

Andrejs:

Danieldouglas24:

I stand a better chance than that and I can’t go to agencies as I have a full time permanent job and no one in their right mind would risk loosing a full time job for agency as I could loose everything as its not garrenteed. And iv been using annual leave and workin for an agency from which iv been asked back for and offered 2 jobs which due to the fact they are 40+ miles away iv had to turn down, iv also had a driving assessment today for another company anything is possible, you just have to go get it! I just wanted a little help in the way of companies to try not to be ridiculed cuz I don’t want to live my life on a day to day basis when I have a mortgage to pay, it’s not worth loosing a permant job for that’s secure. Thanks for positive input tho

EVERYONE WANT SOME GARANTY BUT ,BUT…may be you need try at more small company.because for small company to expense pay charge to agency .and if any drivwers go full time job ,company give 2 month probotional period.nobody know what will be after 2 month.

Ill try any company iv rang pretty much every skip company in leics and from what iv been told and what I could find a lot of haulage companies I just wanted to know if I missed any so I could try

No one can tell if you missed any as you haven’t said which ones you have tried :unamused: !

terratology:
No one can tell if you missed any as you haven’t said which ones you have tried :unamused: !

yes,give us a clue :confused: have you tried Cobley Transport,nr Broughton Astley?

Danieldouglas24:

Translink Express Logistics advertising for Class 1/2 and 7 1/2tonne drivers if you’re still looking Dan :slight_smile:

Not sure if we are looking or not tbh best thing to do is to apply and if we are you’d have an assessment