Leggett's Transport

Anyone know anything about them?wages/n/o money kind of wagons they got?

tried the search but cant find anything

Cheers

A guy I worked with a few years ago had a mate who worked for them, and he reckoned that he was happy with the set up. I think he had a Topline but I’m sure they run various stuff, always looks tidy though.

Try their website,

http://www.leggetts.co.uk

They’ve been going for absolutely years, since before WW2 I think. Fleet is over 100 strong now, and they do a mixture of general and increasingly container haulage out of Woolpit. They do a lot for MSC as they have set up a container yard so there is a fair bit of shunting between Felixstowe and Woolpit going on.

In terms of fleet it’s mainly Volvo FH and Scania 124 toplines, but you see a few FM Volvos and DAF’s as well.

I have no experience of working for them but I know that ■■■■ Leggett is well respected in the industry and they seem to have plenty of work going on.

i know i guy who has been working there for the past yr

he stated on containers, but he didnt get on with it, asked to do general tauntliner work, they swap him over a few weeks later.

he loves the tramping work, seems soo different from when we worked together at a different firm…

money is v.good for the area, kits are clean and tidey. they are a good effective business, and run pritty well. they want u to do the hours, but then who dont nowadays?

i would consider there work, if my present job dont inprove.