Left on Rest

I had a 15 minute break today and set off driving but left it on rest literally for 30 seconds, then stopped and changed it to other work mode, will I get in bother for it? I was on analogue tacho

Is it a really old vehicle? Most analogue tachos automatically switch to driving when you move (only really old ones have a fourth ‘driving’ mode you must manually select). They only default to what setting is manually selected when you come to a stop.
You have nothing to worry about.

yeah its nine years old as soon as you drive the screen changes to driving mode then once I stopped it went back to rest mode, I was just wondering if I would get in trouble if I was stopped

Nothing to worry about at all mate

ashworthchris86:
yeah its nine years old as soon as you drive the screen changes to driving mode then once I stopped it went back to rest mode, I was just wondering if I would get in trouble if I was stopped

Forget about it, no-one will care that you left the mode on break and changed it when you could.

So no you won’t get into trouble if you get stopped, mainly because you haven’t really done anything wrong :wink: