Left Hand Drive...

Over the time I’ve had a hell of a lot of lefthanders of different makes, on one or two firms I had the job of taking new drivers out to show them the ropes with lefthanders, you just try sitting in the right hand seat of a left ■■■■■■ without a steering wheel, shouting get over, get over, talk about a brown pants job, my only advise, as has been said take you time it will come to you, driving in the UK make shore the offside mirror is set up right so you can see the white centre line and drive to that and stay inside it, keep pulling the motor towards the kerb you wont hit the lamp posts, good luck…

Ossie

I used my sat nav as the marker for the near side kerb. Centre of the screen was the perfect line up.

See if you can have a practice in a road sweeper first :slight_smile:

You will ■■■■ up more in the UK than over the water, be prepared for car drivers driving on your side of the road, until you realise, Oh zb, it’s me :wink:

Man up and get on with it for frecs sake.
Maybe a “Left hand driver” sticker ,on the trailer would help :bulb:

One top tip passed on to me by a (now sadly deceased) friend was that in order to practice road positioning in a LHD vehicle is to reverse your car through your local town at 30mph. This gives the perspective of driving a LHD vehicle in a real world scenario.

Probably.

Put a picture up of what you’ll be driving & i’ll look out for you over here…

BTW get a fresnel lens…