Leeming Bar Services

Looks like another truck stop will go soon now Moto have bought it. Cannot see them keeping the truck park for long. Londis shop is closed. And now selling Costa bucket of money coffee. I parked today and managed to get some food which came from the back area of the cafe with a pot of tea for me food ticket… Still £15 parking but how long for. The Granny coaches they after ££££££££

Only plus side to this site is the fact you get to use a hotel room to shower & freshen up. Wonder how long this lasts. It’s how all services with hotels should treat drivers in my opinion.

I just asked the girl when had me shower if the truck parking was going she said no and the land across the road that had the breakdown people on is being turned into truck parking . And the construction the other side of the A1M is a new services.

Exelby’s (londonderry) are building a new one just up from Leeming opposite side of the road to the contractors site. You can see the shell of the buildings up already. Subway also going in with them so a few months and there will/should be a decent stop there.

Ady Williams:
Subway also going in with them so a few months and there will/should be a decent stop there.

And no doubt within a week of it opening it will be littered with empty disposable gas canisters, brown paper bags, polystyrene cups, mud wings ripped from artic trailers by “drivers” who don"t know how long their vehicle is, and all the other detritus left by so-called professional road-users. And don’t forget that it will also smell of stale p1ss, left by the same inconsiderate morons who can’t be bothered to walk 50 yards to a toilet.

If you want to be treated like a decent human being, try acting like one…

There’s a brand new truck stop opening on the south bound side but access from both directions should be open in about 8 weeks plenty of secure parking big fence all way round with security on gate

threewheelsonmywagon:

Ady Williams:
Subway also going in with them so a few months and there will/should be a decent stop there.

And no doubt within a week of it opening it will be littered with empty disposable gas canisters, brown paper bags, polystyrene cups, mud wings ripped from artic trailers by “drivers” who don"t know how long their vehicle is, and all the other detritus left by so-called professional road-users. And don’t forget that it will also smell of stale p1ss, left by the same inconsiderate morons who can’t be bothered to walk 50 yards to a toilet.

If you want to be treated like a decent human being, try acting like one…

Very true,went in ferrybridge yesterday and the smell of ■■■■ was overpowering.
Also saw one lard arse get out and ■■■■ at side of truck then walk to the building to go to greggs,now that is just disgrasful in my view.

Too bloody right that’s disgraceful! I mean what was the fat git thinking about? Greggs ffs! He should’ve been on a health food gig.

the maoster:
Too bloody right that’s disgraceful! I mean what was the fat git thinking about? Greggs ffs! He should’ve been on a health food gig.

:smiley: :smiley: