Lee Durose International - Photo Request

Hi All,

Does anybody have any photos of any of Lee Durose vehicles, had loads when I was driving for him, but have since been destoyed by a bitter ex.

Some survived !!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thanks in advance

Regards
Ant

Willie Roadster. Sorry cannot help on the Lee Durose Pic. However,the man himself was International Sales Director. i/c the NAAFI contract , based at ESL Warrington depot, the last I heard of him. Maybe he can help. I last met him when we were both on the way to Kosovo, in 1999. Good Luck.

Buycrider:
Willie Roadster. Sorry cannot help on the Lee Durose Pic. However,the man himself was International Sales Director. i/c the NAAFI contract , based at ESL Warrington depot, the last I heard of him. Maybe he can help. I last met him when we were both on the way to Kosovo, in 1999. Good Luck.

Thanks for that, I drove for Lee for 7 years and was speaking to him last week, he as photos, which he going to lend me, but I was looking to see if anybody had any of the early motors, when I was on the road - 90/91 time when I was driving for him. He is no longer with ESL, set up is own company again.

Regards

Ant

Willie Roadstar:

Buycrider:

Thanks for that, I drove for Lee for 7 years and was speaking to him last week, he as photos, which he going to lend me, but I was looking to see if anybody had any of the early motors, when I was on the road - 90/91 time when I was driving for him. He is no longer with ESL, set up is own company again.

Regards

Ant

Hi mate, I have a pick of one of LD’s Scania’s which my old man drove '96/'97, a 113 360 pulling a tilt. I have a pdf from the original, which I will gladly forward if you give me your e-mail address. Regards, Chris.