LED Wiring help

So, I’ve brought 5 led marker lights to fit to my bar thay I have made.

I spoke to kelsa and they wire there LED’s to the side lights so they all work together, but how do I wire 5 LED’s (red and black wire per LED) so 5 of each wire into just 1 red and 1 black?, will they need to be fused and will I need a high amp wire to connect them all to?

I’ve seen a few people saying wire them to the fuse box that the side lights run from, but the guy and kelsa just said connect them to the closest side light wires? But surely i would have to split them which I don’t really want to do on my brand new mercedes.

That may not make much sense but if someone understands what im trying to say please help [emoji23]

Thank in advance guys and girls.

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

Wire in parallel and find out if you need resistors and what value. No harm in splicing them into a side light pair of wires, but make sure the polarity’s right or they won’t work. If you wire in series than if one blows out, none of the others work.

Personally I can’t understand why you’d want to spend time and money on decorating a work horse.

“Hi, I’m making my own light bars which will compete with your own and probably lose you a lot of business. I’m struggling with how to wire them up though. Can you tell me exactly what I need to do and how you do yours please?”

I’m surprised that Kelsa didn’t put the phone down on you.

Mick Bracewell:

I suspect they did, that’s why he’s asking on here.

Someone needs to learn how to solder, as ■■■■ connectors won’t do.

Grumpy_old_trucker:

Mick Bracewell:

I suspect they did, that’s why he’s asking on here.

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: