LED trailer lights

I know this has been discussed before but here is my problem. My 64 plate Actros coupled up to my new trailer Friday. Trailer lights all LED’s all marker lights reverse fog & 4 way flashers working fine. Right hand indicator fine but left hand indicator flashing too fast any thoughts? Truck computer saying the usual “left side trailer indicator faulty replace bulb” Obviously there is no bulb out. What I don’t understand is they are fine when you put on the 4way flashers

Only thing i can think of for one side to play up would be some of the Led’s out on the side its flashing a fault up at. If that doesn’t work in the ttc book you will find black box’s which should sort the problem

It’s some thing to do with the Voltage, LED’s use a lot less power compared to standard bulbs, so the tractor thinks it’s a blown bulb. Think you need Merc’s to look at it.

Is the LH indicator actually flashing too fast though? Or is it just the dashboard repeater that is flashing quicker?

Sent using smoke and mirrors

You night have a wrong size bulb fitted ie 5w or 8w making the drain incorrect.

When hazards are on they draw enough current to trigger capacitor in the flasher unit.
The indicator that is flashing fast has a high resistance that is limiting current flow.The flasher unit is then sensing this as a blown bulb.