Led signs

Alright guys just a quick one anybody no the best place to get those led signs that go on the wall of your cab like the man or scania ones

EBay?

Best to look in the sort of place you can get frilly peek-a-boo curtains and crap light bars.

Hope this helps.

Try a skip as that’s where they belong

Try Pointlessbadtastecrap R us :wink:

Try
truckstuff.co.uk/

they usual do stuff like that . mick

Eddie233:
Alright guys just a quick one anybody no the best place to get those led signs that go on the wall of your cab like the man or scania ones

trucklitelogos.com/index.html

MassMediauk:

Eddie233:

trucklitelogos.com/index.html

nice one bud

robroy:
Try Pointlessbadtastecrap R us :wink:

Their web address is www.cdc.com

How come most of these things are found in Scanias? Never seen an Iveco, Merc or Hino with one.
Also what purpose are they for? I know what blue lights mean… :laughing:

What you really need is a 24v Love Call light, they are the height of good taste especially when coupled with some Spanish bullfighter’s arrows and a few naked chrome ladies on springs. :wink:

Ignore the miserable gits :smiley: , I got mine off ebay.

dlote2009:

Why would you want this? Don’t you find it gets in the way?? I’m not taking the ■■■■ BTW, merely asking, what is the point?

dlote2009:

Also. Again being serious, when do you use it? If its driving, do you not find the glare off the window blinds you?

No it doesn’t get in the way and no I’m not blinded by the glare off the windscreen. :slight_smile: HTH

I got mine off eBay iv got da new Griffin One, mine is stuck on da wall , I did have a cab mirror but iv moved dat down da end of da bunk,

As for da Spanish bull fighting spears I have them to :slight_smile: tis a Irish Thing :wink: :slight_smile:

If I had a nice truck I’d quite like it to have one of these LED signs, not the typical fanboy tat:

Proper Swedish truck :smiley:

SwedishSteel:
If I had a nice truck I’d quite like it to have one of these LED signs, not the typical fanboy tat:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZUEJjUGuBM

Proper Swedish truck :smiley:

Dere just Neon tube like ya see under boy racers go karts on wheels

Legend_Scania:
I got mine off eBay iv got da new Griffin One, mine is stuck on da wall , I did have a cab mirror but iv moved dat down da end of da bunk,

As for da Spanish bull fighting spears I have them to :slight_smile: tis a Irish Thing :wink: :slight_smile:

ow do u stik dem on da wall,do u use nels or blu tak or wat,innit :wink: :laughing:

ibson:

dlote2009:

Also. Again being serious, when do you use it? If its driving, do you not find the glare off the window blinds you?

I find a glowing silhouette of a chicken, with regal pretensions, smoking a joint actually helps me concentrate.